Assistant Vice President, Business Development & Innovation
- To identify and pursue new business opportunities in targeted markets to create new revenue stream for the company.
- To innovate existing business of the company and develop new product for new market using digitalization.
- To develop new strategic business partnership with various industry players to venture into new area of business opportunities.
- Conduct market research and analysis on new business or target market opportunity to determine the business feasibility to the company.
- Participate in networking and build relationship with various industry players to develop potential strategic business partnership.
- Manage cross function collaboration or coordination between departments and business in the project planning and implementation.
- Engage and oversee in commercial negotiation, assessment, due diligence, and integration of new business or partners into the company’s business.
- Prepare proposals and presentations to the management on new business initiatives for the company.
- Regularly keeping abreast with the latest market development for new business opportunity for the company to venture into.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Studies, Commerce or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience as business development in financial services or related industries will be an added advantage.
- Aggressive in new business opportunities
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good in time management, able to prioritise and deliver high quality work within strict deadlines
Job FeaturesMarketing / Business Development