Assistant Vice President, Credit & Marketing (Corporate Financial Services)
- Managing a sub-business unit to market and secure business through aggressive & effective marketing activities
- Build strong business relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Expand customer and supplier base
- Plan and execute marketing strategies and lead a team of marketing staff to achieve target/KPI set
- Review the financial data and market information to facilitate credit assessment and analysis
- To develop new business, conduct customer service relationship activities and promote cross selling of Group products and services
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in equipment leasing and financing in both SME and corporate clients
- Strong leadership / management skills
- Aggressive in business development
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
Job FeaturesMarketing / Business Development