Associate, Credit (Group Risk Management)
- Undertake credit appraisal and recommendation for applications.
- Ensure credit review on all applications are in compliance with the company’s credit strategy and policies.
- Conduct post loan review and assessment.
- Conduct industry study and regular update on economic review for the reference of all business units to keep abreast with the fast-changing business landscape and environment.
- To support and participate in credit-related projects, system enhancement, and process improvement.
- Conduct site visit together with the Business Units for credit evaluation of potential/existing clients when necessary.
- Undertake and assist matters in the spectrum of Risk Management related scope.
- Ad-hoc assignments and other responsibilities delegated by the supervisor from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Possess good command of English with a flair for comprehensive report writing.
- Strong analytical skills, resourceful and attentive to details.
- Possess sense of urgency, able to multitask and work under pressure.
- A team player, good communication skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job FeaturesRisk Management