Senior Officer, Finance & Administration (based in Singapore)
- In-charge of overall accounting and supervision of the Finance & Administration Department.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and statistical data for reporting to Management and Parent Company.
- Preparation of yearly budgeting and annually tax computation.
- Handle payroll and human resource matters.
- Monitoring and coordinating with Group Treasury Department on the funding requirement and other daily banking matters.
- Liaison with Company Secretary, Auditors and Tax Consultant.
- Generate the rental agreements, invoices and debit note or credit note as and when required\
- Receivables aging and cash collection reporting on outstanding account weekly
- Ensure all discrepancies / complaints by customers are communicated to the person-in-charge of Marketing
- Prepare Withholding Tax schedule monthly
- Prepare and submit Certificate of Domicile to IRAS for Indonesia customers
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field are encouraged to apply
- Strong analytical mind, observant and good communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft GP Dynamic Accounting System.
- Mature personality with right attitude, ability to work independently and good interpersonal skills
Job FeaturesAccounting / Finance